Friday, August 5, 2016

BIG CHANGE

It's been a hard couple weeks for the Vaterlaus Clan. Living up to its reputation of frequent workforce reductions, Micron is letting go 5% or so of it's employees, and Cool Apa was one of the many in that 5%.

Yes. Cool Apa was laid-off. 

disney sad crying pixar sadness

We are currently unemployed. Between jobs. Celebrating our first jaunt of hobo life. 

"Wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just get hired by Micron? Like a couple years ago?

Yup. 

Ouch. Like ripping off a bandage.



I know. It's not personal. It's just business. 

In reality, I think this is a blessing, a gift. A course-correction of our life's journey to lead us to something better. What it is? Only God knows for sure, but He's been telling Cool Apa and I the next step.

-Cool Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment