Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy President's Day

I'll refrain from expressing my political opinions today and instead just say, "Happy birthday, President Washington! Happy birthday, President Lincoln!" Very honorable men. Thank you for leading our country!

Today, right now, I feel good.


I know, shocker right! (He he he, that gif is awesome!) I just, feel good!

It probably has something to do with the fact that little Starlet is feeling better today.
It probably has something to do with the fact that I went shopping and bought some much needed items including a water bottle, Starlet snackies, wedding gift for my cousin-in-law (husband's cousin), AND a music book containing 10 jazz standards for tenor sax with CD accompaniment.
It probably has something to do with the fact that Cool Apa made dinner and a very low dishes dinner at that!
It probably has something to do with the fact that Starlet got a new toy today: pink pom-poms to stuff through vaious holes in a formula can. (Kept her fascinated for 30 minutes and it was only $1.97!!)
It probably has something to do with the fact that I played my saxophone for the first time in YEARS.

Yes, I had a headache and felt dizzy today.
Yes, Cool Apa had homework to do all day.
Yes, I wish I slept more.
Yes, I had to battle negative thoughts all day.

BUT 

I'm not going to let my sink full of dishes, my dirty living room, bags of groceries on the couch, impending laundry, taxes, finances, budgets, Apa's homework, or even the fact that I still need to see a shrink stop me. In fact, I'm going to go watch an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

I feel good.

Enjoy some Buble.




-Cool Mamma

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that Buble fella can put a smile on my face every time! Thanks for the reminder to put more music in to my days. Such good therapy!!

    ReplyDelete